LEGAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE ASSISTANT (PART TIME)
- Provide support to attorney
- Administrative and phone support
- Setting up new client files
- Translation of documents
- Corresponding with clients
- Completing account balances and invoicing
- Copying demands
- Assist the front desk
- Other clerical duties
Qualified Applicants must possess:
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese required.
- College Degree or 1-2 years of law firm experience is preferred.
- Detail-oriented with consistent follow through.
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Energetic and motivated, poised and professional.
- Commitment to client confidentiality.
- Possess strong computer skills—Word, Excel.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service and willingness to problem solve.
- Collaborative demeanor with desire to work with other team members.
- Attire and appearance well-suited to a professional services firm.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to Managing Attorney.